A collaboration created For the love of nature
We are proud to have recently joined forces with Europe's largest conservation charity, the National Trust.
As part of the collaboration we have produced an extensive collection of licensed products composing of bird and wildlife foods, bird feeders, nest boxes & accessories, mammal and insect habitats and educational charts. The items in this licensed range have been selected based on several key criteria including material quality, attractive design and sustainability.
Initially a five-year agreement, we have pledged a significant value of a minimum of £775,000 to support the National Trust's important conservation work.
Every purchase from the National Trust Garden Wildlife Range contributes to the National Trust’s conservation projects that directly benefit wildlife. Customers are therefore supporting both local wildlife and the work carried out by the National Trust to care for historic places, countryside and coastline, and the wildlife that lives there.
Through our new collaboration, our shared goals are:
- To help encourage individuals and communities to share the love of nature and play their part in protecting and caring for the environment
- To raise awareness of how we can all help wildlife - and how it benefits both nature and our own wellbeing
- To support and protect British wildlife for generations to come
- To offer a specialist range of high quality, sustainable wildlife care products
- To create a range that will financially support nature conservation projects at the National Trust
About the National Trust
- The National Trust is Europe’s largest conservation charity with 5.9 million members and over 500 heritage sites including gardens and woodland
- They are the nation’s biggest private landowner and are dedicated to reversing the decline of wildlife on all the land in their care
- They aim to create 25,000 hectares of new wildlife habitats by 2025
- The new National Trust Garden Wildlife Range will raise funds to help support wildlife conservation at National Trust properties
Presenting the National Trust Garden Wildlife Range
Our new collection consists of 90 high quality, specialist bird & wildlife foods, feeders, nest boxes, accessories, mammal & insect habitats. The complete range will be available to purchase from Autumn 2020 and will be supported with a full POS display package.
To keep up to date with product availability, range extensions, promotions as well as seasonal wildlife tips and advice to support your in store campaigns, please sign up to receive our free email newsletter.
Branded products are produced by CJ WildBird Foods Ltd under licence from The National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, a charity registered in England & Wales, number 205846).